Hii! Happy December!!! This is one of my favourite months… It’s the start of winter, and of course CHRISTMAS! Also its nearing the start of a new year 🙂
Firstly, a quick catch up on Novembers goals which you can find…. here!
* Create a blog post schedule… From today you can expect a post every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 🙂 I may post on other days aswell, but these are the definite days I’ll be posting!
*Do my Christmas shopping… Nearly! I’ve got a few more bits to get but I’ve been much more productive than last year as I left everything until the week before!
*Read 3 books… Half way there. I’ve had every intention of reading all three, but so far I’ve only managed one and a half
*Find a subscription box to subscribe to… This month ive signed up for GlossyBox so I’m super excited to get the december box!
*Stay positive and don’t stress out… So far… Kind of haha. It’s a lot harder to do (the not stressing out part) especially in the run up to christmas, but I have been a lot more positive 😀
*Make a sign off & new header… I may have to invest and get someone to do this for me, I have no creative skills at all and I want it to be perfect 🙂
- Get Organised!!!! This is a must… to say I have soo many notepads and to-do lists, I never actually get my arse into gear and actually do stuff.
- Find someone to create me a header & sign off!… Ive been wanting a change for a while and I did try to create them myself, but they were complete and utter rubbish, so I need some help!! If you know of anyone who does this let me know 🙂
- Be more festive/christmasy…. I don’t know why but this year Im not in a christmasy mood at all… Im not sure if its to do with the un-wintery weather or what, im just not feeling it.. So I want to try and get into it a bit more and hopefully spread some cheer 🙂
- Treat myself… I know its nearly Christmas and I probably shouldn’t, but I never treat myself as im always thinking of others and I think this is kind of a must, even if its just shutting myself in my room with some candles, hot chocolate and a book ( That would be my idea of heaven).
- Get a diary (personal & blogging) and a calendar… I always do this at the beginning of November, but this year has been going way to quick for me and I haven’t done this yet 😦
That is about all I can think of At the beginning of January ill be doing a 2016 Goals so im looking forward to that 🙂
What are your goals for December??? Also, remember, if you know anyone who can create amazing headers and/or sign offs, let me know 🙂