Hii! I haven’t blogged in a while ( my life has turned to crap… post for another time maybe?! ) but I remembered that a little while ago the lovely Leonni at Leonni’s Little Blog tagged me in the sisterhood of the world bloggers tag! (You can find her post here 🙂 )
This is the first time I’ve been tagged in a tag post so I was super excited… Anywho, here are the questions..
- How do you spend your free time when you’re not blogging? I don’t have much spare time, but I love just spending time with my kids.. but if I have spare time when they’re in bed I love a having a nice hot bath (with some form of Lush product of course) and then just chilling out with a good book or Netflix.
- Where is your favourite place to eat? I’m a real sad case and rarely go out to eat If I go anywhere it’s either McDonalds or Cosmos (which if you haven’t been is kind of a world buffet type place, but its so so good).
- What is your favourite childhood memory? Errrrm… I can’t actually remember that far back, my memory is so terrible… On the odd occasions I remember odd little things, but when I try to think of my childhood I cant remember anything 😦 It was all good though haha.
- If you could take one luxury item with you to live on a desert island, what would it be? A kindle! I’m obsessed with reading, so if I could take a kindle filled to capacity with different books I’d be happy for life 🙂
- What is your current guilty pleasure? If I was asked this the other year it would be colouring (but now its a ‘thing’ so..) Now its cake mix… Weird I know, but I will literally make cakes every so often, just so I can eat the ‘left over’ mix 😀
- Favourite film / TV series? My favourite film would have to be ‘About a boy’, to others it’s probably not the greatest film ever but it’s one of those that I can watch over and over and over… ‘Shaun of the dead’ and ‘Mean girls’ can be added to that as well 🙂 TV series would be ‘Pretty little liars’… ooo I also love Criminal minds, Walking Dead and Hollyoaks 🙂
- What is your dream job / career? I would love to be a forensic scientist / psychologist 🙂
- What is your greatest blog achievement so far? I’ve not been blogging for long, so I haven’t had an achievement so far.. Although I do get a few views and comments, so I think people actually coming to read my blog is an achievement in itself, and also the fact that I’ve continued to blog even though I thought it would be yet another thing I give up on.
- What was the last item that you bought? A bottle of coke Not the most exciting thing ever haha.. and for some reason I’ve gone of the taste of it since the last time I had it (has it changed it’s recipe?).
- Where would you like to visit? There are so many places that are so beautiful that I’d want to visit someday (one of the reasons I love reading travel blogs). I really want to visit New York at Christmas (Cliché I know). I think if I didn’t have children I would travel… Who knows when I’m 40 I might do 🙂
Who I’m tagging… I have no idea who to tag, so if you come across this post (firstly, thank you for reading) and I tag you 🙂 Just send me your link if you do it as I love reading these sort of posts.
- If you could only eat one meal / dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Favourite cartoon (tv or movie)?
- Make your own cocktail… What would you name it and what would be in it?
- Favourite quote?
- Favourite top 3 bloggers?
- Who would play you in movie of your life?
- Where did you last go on holiday?
- Favourite book / author?
- What are the top 3 items on your wishlist at the moment?
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Remember, let me know if you’ve done this tag as I’d love to read it 🙂