Hii! Once again I have been slacking 😦 I’ve had all the intentions to blog but just haven’t had the time whatsoever, but I think I am back into the swing of things and have a few posts lined up and lots of ideas that I’ve wrote down!
So last month I pre-ordered (or presubscribed :/) to the #papergang subscription box, by the lovely people over at OhhDeer.. I am a massive stationery addict, so of course I jumped at the chance of a new stationery subscription, plus the fact that it was by OhhDeer as they have such an amazing array of stationery over on their site (so go have a look).
I was so so excited when it came and couldn’t wait to open it.. unfortunately I left it at work and had to wait a whole weekend to get my hands back on it and open it!
It was definitely worth the wait! Everything inside was so cute and even the box was amazing and had a little origami rhino to make (which my attempts at weren’t the best shall we say) and all for £9.95!
So inside I received…
- ‘Hello, I’m Drew’ iron on patch! Which is the cutest thing ever may I add.
- Lined notebook (With notes written on the front). I’m not too sure what size this is.. Kind of inbetween A5 and A4.
- 2 x Sheets of geometric gift wrap.
- A5 geometric print plain notebook.
- 2 x Slogan pencils.. Mine said ‘Like a boss’ and ‘I’m going to kick today’s ass’.
- 4 x Greetings cards.. I received a cute little gold fox with ‘Happy birthday’ kind of hidden amongst the picture, a cute little pug saying ‘another year, another wrinkle’, a grumpy geek cat and a cute Dognut 🙂
300 lucky people (not me 😦 ) received a Daily doodle pad worth £12, which looks super cute and I really like the idea of this as well, so even though I didn’t receive one I am definitely going to be purchasing one asap.
I am super looking forward to next months box and cant wait to see what’s in it!
Have you subscribed to #thepapergang? If you did could you build the origami rhino? And also, were you lucky enough to get one of the daily doodle pads?