Hii! It’s felt like so long since I last did a goals post, or made any type of goals for myself. My last goals post was in march, so three months ago, oh. My. That is quite a while…
Did I actually achieve any of my goals set in march?
Blog goals: I have achieved 2! Which were to engage more on twitter and on other peoples blogs as I always read them and forget to comment.. I’ve been really good with actually trying to join in etc, I’ve commented on loads of blog posts and I’ve been using twitter a lot more and I’ve also started to remember to join in with the #TheGirlGang chat J And the other one was to start a bullet journal! I received my Leuchtturm on Tuesday and I love it so much.
Personal Goals: I only set myself 2 personal goals back in March and I think I’ve done ok.. The first one was to ‘Chill the f**k out’ so kind of not be so stressed and things, my life has been pretty stressful over the past two months, but the past two weeks I haven’t been ‘as’ stressed, I’m still definitely working on it. The other one was to get back into reading. Again, I was in a place where reading was the last thing on my mind, but I have some really good books just sitting there waiting to be read, so I started reading again every so often the other week and it calms me down so much.
- Make a rough schedule and try and post more regularly. Yes the other month I said I didn’t want a schedule, but I think for me I need one. I like routine and I really want to get into blogging a bit more.
- Have a blog makeover. I love switching things up a bit, I get bored of having the same layout, so I’m going to be looking at getting a new header and template and I’m even thinking about getting a button made.
- Comment on every blog post I read. This will probably be a tough one, because I usually forget, but I love reading posts and always think of something to say or ask but never do, so I really need to start to.
- Use my bullet journal. I don’t want to fall out of love with my bullet journal, so I’m scrapping all my other diaries and notepads full of ideas and put everything in my bullet journal.
- Read at least one chapter of a book before bed. I started doing this the other night, instead of going on my phone, and it helped so much with me getting a better nights sleep, I felt so relaxed and just kind of switched off and forgot about my troubles for a while.
- Quit smoking. This is a big one and probably won’t be done in a month, but I hope to see a slight bit of progress.
- Get a bit healthier. A bit of weight loss wouldn’t go a miss, but mainly I just want to start exercising (even if its just at home) and eating healthier than I am at the minute.
Do you have any goals this month? If so let me know.