Hii! As it’s Friday it’s meant to be ‘budget beauty’ day and I totally forgot about it, so off I went in search of a ‘beauty blogger’ tag, and stumbled across this one over on Fee’s blog makeupsavvy!
1. You must copy and paste these ‘rules’ onto your post when you write it, it doesn’t take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by ‘The Beau Bow’ and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) – follow them if you’re feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post ‘The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG’ so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun!
Umm anything to do with feet.. so I never paint my toenails or pamper my feet in general… feet just really freak me out for some unknown reason. Ooo add to that eyeliner, i love the look of it but i don’t do it very well, therefore it’s not something i do regular.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
Nope… though definitely something I should do regularly! I probably do them once a month (if that).. but it’s something I do want to make a routine of more regularly.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not too long! Perhaps after ones chipped I’ll re do them.. I make a habit of painting them once a week (or every 2 weeks if it’s a good polish)… nails are something that I’ve always kept on top of over everything else.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I’m quite good with replacing beauty products, i’ll see that it is nearly empty and then get a replacement for when it does run out. As for buying beauty products in general, if it’s a bit of an expensive item that i don’t really need then i’ll definitely put it off for a good while, but apart from that, if it’s cute or new and ‘cheap’ then i’ll just pick it up.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Ummm… probably putting makeup on with dirty sponges! Or skipping parts in my skincare routine. I probably have loads of bad beauty habits but those are the two main ones.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Having a good clear out. I totally need to do this (have been meaning to for god knows how long) as i have so much crap that i don’t need or use, but i always have that ‘what if’ thought, so i always put off doing it.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Unintentionally yes. I plan to get ready in advance and then i end up doing other things (scrolling through social media or watching youtube vids), that i end up with not very much time at all and end up in a huff.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
No… well i haven’t been able to, but I suppose if i really wanted to put my mind to it and i had something that i really wanted to save for, i think i could just about manage it.
9. How organised is your make-up and nail polish collections?
Umm.. Not really totally organised… Like i have individual places for different things… It’s messy organised i’d say. I have a drawer that is for all my ‘face’ skincare, a big basket for like body lotions, scrubs etc, a drawer for ‘face’ makeup (so primers, foundation, concealers, eyebrow things, powder, blush, contour, highlight) and then a drawer for eyeshadow palettes, mascara, eyeliner and lips etc.
Please feel free to do this tag.. just let me know so I can have a read 🙂